Tuesday, September 11, 2007

After the gathering..........

The choice to home educate is as diverse and as personal as each individual child that it serves.

We chose to call this a gathering and not a conference because it will be more interactive than a typical conference or seminar. We most definitely will have some seasoned and experienced speakers and veteran homeschoolers serving on our question and answer panel, but I think I CAN speak for all of us when I say that we are not experts, but we are happy to share our knowledge and experiences with you. We hope that you will come along and share your experiences with us as well.

Additionally, after the gathering, some of us will be moving across the street for dinner at Goldie's Deli & Restaurant, 13500 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44136. If you want to join us, please indicate that when you rsvp so I can tell them how many tables we would like set aside.
Susan, Ruth, Valerie and I look forward to meeting you October 20th.


4 comments:

Valerie said...

Count me in. :)

Susan Ryan said...

Me too! I'm excited about this gathering and glad it's flowing over to the Deli. Valerie and I have met a couple of times and it's always been over a meal. My tummy and I see that as a good thing. :-)

debra said...

What a great day it was! It was wonderful to share it.

Susan Ryan said...

It was a great day! Very neat people like Debra along with couples and little bitty ones.

As a very important factor, the food was awesome all around, as well. :-)

I put some links up on Corn and Oil. The Teenscreen and Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale are both linked, along with some other stuff.